Google
 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Future of superpandimensional

After that last post, I've been doing some thinking. It makes me sad that this blog has not yet achieved what I had wanted. To the readers out there, including myself, one, let me just set forth a future gameplan.

I've been pretty busy lately, mostly just in the sense that I haven't been in a blogging mood. This isn't to say that I haven't thought about the blog. Here are a few goals I have for the future.

Design:
-The blog still looks like every other blog on blogger. This needs to change. Some redecorating will soon be in the works.
-More videos. With this new blogger feature, I plan to add more videos that, if I am lucky, will have sound synced with the image. I will work on that.

Future posts:
-I want to make a post about my new love, this girl Stephanie. Not really. That would be nice, but alas, Stephanie is just my pretend girlfriend. My new love is Scrubs. I've made it my mission recently to get people into the show. Similar to my first posting about Lost, I would like to put together something that will show why Scrubs is a great show.
-The Fall of the United States of America. As Gunny knows, I've been thinking about this too much lately. It is time to put this forward in a blog post.
-Hal 9000 computer. As I recently told a friend, about once a year, I get drunk and convince myself that we now have all the technology and software needed to create such a computer. It would not be as advanced as the fictional computer, achieving Artificial Intelligence, however, it could get damn close.
-This one no reader besides myself will care about, but, why the Dodgers are the greatest franchise in all of baseball, and what they need to do to make it to a world series. I've probably been thinking about this the most, but like I said, nobody will care.
-How much Keith Olberman kicks ass. I've been watching that show everyday lately. I appreciate the fact that he takes on Fox News directly. It isn't nearly as insane as KPFA (which I think is as crazy Fox News) and it remains left enough to side with me.
-Why Fox and Friends, the morning show on Fox News is possibly a spawn of Murdoch's mentor, Satan.
-Why I hate the Chinese government.
-My take on global warming.
-And, by the time I get to any of these, it will likely be February, so, the latest episode of Lost.

Here's looking at you kid.

No comments: